ubuntu 9.10

jose vilmar estacio de souza vilmar at informal.com.br
Thu Sep 17 14:47:24 BST 2009

Hi Attila,
My tests were done with a live CD created in 09/16. I don't know if this
matter, but I tried with a 64 bits version.
Thanks.

[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar at informal.com.br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859