Making voxin use alsa?

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Sun Oct 25 00:41:51 BST 2009

Hi, I remember there is a way to make voxin use alsa with gnome speech
services, but I forgot... Anyway, system sounds are not playing while
it's talking which means one is using oss or something
Oh, using ubuntu 9.04 and voxin 0.24 on 64bit machine
* Luke Yelavich <themuso at ubuntu.com> [091024 13:39]: