Does'nt launch automaticaly with current Karmic daily live cd?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Oct 15 08:45:40 BST 2009

Hy,

Arki, I downloaded now the latest Karmic daily live cd (i386).
When I booting usual way my notebook the cd, Orca does'nt start
automaticaly, but the sound is work correct, and spd-say correct
spokening any messages with gnome-terminal. So, I think this is not
sound or Speech-dispatcher problem, but I am not full sure this.
When I try this test with my desktop computer, Orca is launch
automaticaly correct.
Prewious Ubuntu versions works correct my both machines.

Interesting, but pulseaudio is disabled again? In yesterday morning live
cd is pulseaudio enabled, I am surprised yesterday because my sound
volume change is works my notebook when I booting the yesterday live cd.

Thank you your help.

Attila