I need some help with speakup

mike kb8aey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 20:55:26 GMT 2009

Hi, I have been using speakup on both vinux and ubuntu for a few days now. Here is the problem I am running into. When running text games in dosemu, everything works fine for a few moves. But then I start getting random text spoken from past moves. I think it is building up in a buffer and then being desplayed again. I played with the tracking menus, but this didn't fix the problem. Have any of you tried to run text games under dosemu? If so, did you find out what is causing this?
Thanks Mike.