A new user with some ubuntu questions.

jose vilmar estacio de souza vilmar at informal.com.br
Sun Nov 8 01:06:32 GMT 2009

Hi,
In my opinion try to stay with 9.04, it is more stable than 9.10.
9.10 has some problems regarding sound and they affects orca directly.

[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar at informal.com.br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859