Could installing without the accessibility profile help?

jose vilmar estacio de souza vilmar at informal.com.br
Fri Nov 6 01:47:14 GMT 2009

Hi Andre,
After change  "autospawn = no" to yes and restart my machine, orca began
to speak very quickly, making it impossible to use.
Thanks.

[]S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar at informal.com.br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859