What about to try to read article about Pulseaudio?

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmiel at phil.muni.cz
Wed Nov 4 20:48:45 GMT 2009

Dear users and developers,

    What about to try to solve problems caused by The Pulseaudio integration
related to volume control by read The following article?

http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup

If all packages mentioned in this Wiki article are properly installed and
configured in Ubuntu Karmic, then it is onlyone possibility to solve some
problems related to Volume.

Wait for some updates, as i tried, Canonical releases some updates very
fast, so lets patiently wait.

Some occasional crashes of speech dispatcher while using Espeak are really
caused by The installation of Ubuntu Karmic to a Harddrive, i noticed this
crash while using gnome-terminal

and when i was used

sudo su

I typed my right root password

I tried to install some package by using

apt-get install

But when Espeak talked The progress of package installation, Speech
dispatcher dummi module started to talk to me.

But i think, that those crashes can be very remarkably decreased by perform
all awailable updates by using update feature in The administrative
applications menu.

If some crashes will occur, i will send speech dispatcher debug log to some
developer, who could repair speech dispatcher source code.