Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 Koala positive feetback related toaccessibility and speech responsiveness

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:41:22 GMT 2009

Hi,
Lol I didn't realize they were respawning.  So that's why there is no
volume control.  I have just been using alsamixer.  If you prefer a gui
and can see well enough to use it, alsamixergui should do the trick.
sudo apt-get install alsamixergui
I added a custom application launcher with alsamixergui to the top panel
in case anyone sighted using my computer wanted to change the volume.
So far it's been a hit.
Storm

--
Thoughts of a Dragon: