speakup-source package

Joshua Lambert montcalm at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon May 11 17:21:57 BST 2009

Hello all,
Some of you all might  have noticed that the ubuntu version of the
speakup-source package has been rboken for several releases now.  I have
found a solution.  I installed the speakup-source from debian and compiled
it as usual with m-a; works great.  Would it be possible to incorporate
that package into the koala release and get rid of the broken version?  I
know it would save me time when deploying solutions for people not to have
to fiddle around trying to find a speakup package for them.
Cheers,,
Josh