Ubuntu Server accessibility? is this possible for the Karmic Koala

Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez (tiflolinux) javier at tiflolinux.org
Fri May 8 11:12:33 BST 2009

Hi all

I would like to know if Ubuntu server comes with any assistive
technology for installing a server in a accessible way.

I have read previous post where Luke pointed out that there is text only
installer and no screen reader support. However I would like to know if
at least Brltty is available?

If not, Might be possible to add any A11y support for the 9.10?
I can file bugs in Launchpad to work on this.
Would be nice to have Speakup/yasr and Brltty for a text installation.

Regards,

Javier