Orca keeps requesting setup!

Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez (tiflolinux) javier at tiflolinux.org
Fri May 8 09:52:13 BST 2009

Hi Paul

This might be due a error writing your settings to the configuration
file user-settings.py

From a terminal check the owner of .orca directory, user-settings.py
file etc

Type ls -l ~/.orca

If user/group owner of the files is not your user, type following

sudo chown `whoami`.`whoami` ~/.orca -R

Then restart Orca and configure/save your settings by pressing OK

HTH

Javier