How to use Orca after completing installation of Ubuntu Jaunty official version to A hard drive?

Lex lex at onm.su
Thu May 7 11:13:21 BST 2009

Hello!

> I would like to ask You, how to use Orca after completing The
> installation of this distro to A hard drive. I used installation
> program, which i activated from A live CD.
Unfortunately, espeak is broken when working through pulseaudio in ubuntu jaunty. i hope that developers will fix it as fast as possible. But for now, you can use a workaround:

1. run gnome-terminal (alt+f2, then type gnome-terminal)
2. type the following:
touch ~./.pulse_a11y_nostart
3. reboot your system.

--