introduction

Richard Horobin richardh9935 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:45:25 BST 2009

Richardh9935
I'm 51 and I live in Canberra, Australia.
I have a B.Sc with majors in physics, applied mathematics and statistics.  I
added a graduate diploma of education and a graduate diploma of management
sciences later.

My interest in accessibility or assistive technologies comes from both my
own needs and my interest in training others to use new technologies
effectively.  My own needs are for screens to invert colours, so that I can
have white text on a black background.

After 30 years' work, I've worked out that I have amblyopia, astigmatism and
dyslexic-like problems.  I have one dyslexic brother, and a hyperlexic
nephew.

I rely on Compiz Fusion's "negative" option, but I think it can do better,
because in some contexts, it seems to lose image quality.

Richard.