Improving Accessible Installation Selection

djc djc at livingontheedgeradio.com
Sat May 2 22:49:23 BST 2009

Hello. I agree with this. I had my sighted friend install Ubuntu9.04 for me
just this morning and it is working correctly with Orca but I can seem to
get the network working with my DLink wireless card. It does show the
device just fine. I'd appreciate any suggestions. I've also never been able
to get the network running even from the Live Cd. Thanks.
Don Coco
Sacramento, ca.