mounting my internal sata drive?

aruni100 at gmail.com aruni100 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:22:40 BST 2009

Hi, all the partitions should be listed under the places menu. it will
ask for the root password when we try to open it. Otherwise take the
following example. I issue the following command in order to mount the
ext3 partition which is /dev/sda3:
sudo mount -t ext3 /dev/sda3 Documents. This mounts the sda3 partition
in /home/MyName/Documents.
you can replace the type of partition and the directory where you want
to mount.
Thanks,
Aruni.