Laptop screens

David Ryder davaweb at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 12 04:08:48 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 02:34 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> David Ryder, le Thu 12 Mar 2009 12:29:34 +1100, a écrit :
> > >
> > > What do you mean by "mirror image"?
> > >
> > > xrandr -x
> > >
> > > ?
> >
> > Hold a mirror up to The moderator is holding up an email I sent that included a jpg to
decide if the email is legitimate.

Meanwhile, I tried the command on a spare box and. yes, it worked except
the system froze.

I should have said I'm on Hardy 8.02. I have read up on it but am not
sure what I need to edit so it boots that way.

Of course, my preference would be for a display card/adapter to do the
work so the whole computer was permanently like that? Is there a
hardware way?
David