Future of accessibility under Ubuntu

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:01:46 BST 2009

I have to eat a little crow now.  I installed Ubuntu 8.10 x64, and had
most of the same stability problems I found in Ubuntu 9.04 x64.  So,
the problems I've seen are probably somewhat related to the x64
distros, and going back in time to older distros will probably just
make things worse, as 64-bit distros have been improving rapidly.
While I an still see OK, I'm going to try and use recent versions of
x64 Debian and Ubuntu, and I'll try and help track down the bugs.

Bill