karmic problem is fixed but here is another one

mike kb8aey at verizon.net
Tue Jun 16 04:07:49 BST 2009

Hi, After getting updates today I found my problem with getting a error sound at login has been fixed. But I also noticed something else. Control alt backspace no longer allows you to force quit gnome.
I do have dontzap installed and configured, but it no longer works. Has the force quit feature been completely eliminated from gnome? I do see a keyboard shortcut for logging out, but not to force quit gnome.
Mike.