Ubuntu 9.04 question

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Jan 23 13:43:26 GMT 2009

Dear List!

I trying the 32 bit alpha-3 version my Toshiba Satellite Pro L300
notebook. Unfortunately, the sound is not work, the problem is present.
Luke, I would like thank you forwarding my bugreport with audio team.
I readed all Jaunty milestones and targeted bugs with launchpad. I not
seeing yet targeting my bugreport, see prewious letter.
This is mean will be inpossible using Jaunty my machines?

I not setted up my bugreport state to confirmed (only I hawe two
machines), because I don't known what elegant method setting up
confirmed state with me, the state is new now.

Another machines work the sound now?

Thanks,

Attila