I need help with a command

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 00:38:18 GMT 2009

Hi, I found 9.04 has the same problem intrepid did for a while. You can't get to the top panel because of the compiz settings. Like when intrepid was first being produced these settings or at least the one in appearance settings that sets it to none isn't shown.
Someone gave me a terminal command to reset medicity about a year ago, but I don't remember it. Does anyone know the command to do this? That worked before and I was able to get to the top panel.
Mike.