orca out of the box

Arky rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 15:36:30 GMT 2009

Hi all,

That's wonderful! We need all the help we can get. Right now Luke is doing most of the work. :(

At this moment I am trying out various mainline kernels to get a glitch-free audio.
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/479375

Somehow I haven't given up on Pulseaudio yet, we can try to get the performance on par with alsa/oss driver.

Cheers

--arky

 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org | Blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com