orca out of the box

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:10:12 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think in the next release when ubuntu live cd/dvd starts up it should detect the sound card then say: if you're blind do this to start the live cd with orca and dothat to start the installer with orca. make it more like the mac with voiceover kind of.

Josh

My email address is: jkenn337 at gmail.com . www.satogo.com Get klango at www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.