In lucid, Orca does'nt found and import pyatspi module, but python-pyatspi package is installed

Arky rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 09:23:04 GMT 2009

Hi Attila,

Looks like something went wrong in the last upload of at-spi. Noticed this problem last week and trying to reach Luke to get this problem resolved.

Luke, if you have time please have look at bug 491327
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/at-spi/+bug/491327

Cheers

--arky

 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org | Blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com