pulseaudio problems again

Petra Ritter petra at access-for-all.ch
Mon Aug 17 08:12:25 BST 2009

Hello Mike.

> Hi, are we ever going to be rid of the problems with pulseaudio.
> Everytime I get updates in karmic and it is installed I loose
> speech. I was always able to just uninstall pulseaudio to get speech
> back until today. This time after uninstalling pulseaudio, I got no
> login sound or speech after rebooting.

Du you know what kinde of update cause the problems?
Did you generally update your system or only spezific software, e. g.
Firefox or Oppenofice?

Du you  working with a english system or with whitch language do you use on
your system?

Give use some details of your hardware that your are using on this
system. please.

Best regards

Petra Ritter

Zugang für alle
Schweizerische Stiftung zur behindertengerechten Technologienutzung
Grubenstrasse 12
8045 Zürich
Tel. +41 (0)44 383 44 16
Fax +41 (0)44 383 44 92