Pulseaudio problem

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Apr 16 15:02:22 BST 2009

Dear List!

I see an interesting problem with 9.04 beta (64 bit) with pulseaudio.
I using the latest current dayly live cd with installation. I choosed
require a password and encript your home folder option with the
installation (I think this is the correct english description this option).
After the installation is finished and try logining my normal account,
the pulseaudio service is started and Orca cuts of the spokened text.
My home directory correct have the .pulse_a11y_nostart file.
Interesting:
I enabled root login with gdm and add a pasword with root account.
copyed the .pulse_a11y_nostart file with /root directory. When I tryed
login with root account, all works fine, pulseaudio not started and Orca
talking fine.

What the problem? The home encription generated this problem?
Anybody see this problem?

Attila