A couple of questions

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 10:35:12 BST 2009

Hi,
I have searched through my old messages and can not find the one I am
looking for anywhere  What is the file I need to create to get Orca to
not speak really choppy sounding?
the other question is, I have python2.4 installed so I can play the game
sondrts.  It requires python-pygame which I have installed too.  When I
run the game with python2.4, it says there is no module called pygame.
When I open python in a terminal and import pygame, it works fine,
unless I use python2.4 and then it says it doesn't exist.  Does anyone
know how to make python2.4 find the pygame library?
thanks
Storm