has anyone had problems with the configuration server in intrepid?

mike kb8aey at verizon.net
Mon Sep 15 02:22:43 BST 2008

Hi, I am getting a message after I enter my password that says there is a problem with the configuration server. Pressing enter again causes this message to go away, and everything works fine.
Has anyone else had this problem in intrepid. I did install some plug ins, and think this is when the message came. But, uninstalling the plug ins didn't correct the problem.
The wireless network is the only difference between that computer and the other one I have intrepid on. But the wireless seems to work fine once the system loads.
Mike.