Gnome-orca launchpad repository

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Sep 4 09:22:21 BST 2008

Dear list!

Luke, I tryed your Orca development repository.
Some problems and questions:
1. I tryed apt-get update and apt-get upgrade commands. The gnome-orca
package upgraded with development version, but not have hungarian
localizations. Originaly, Hardy using gnome-orca package (2.22.3-1 if I
remember correct version number).
Possible you doing repack the gnome-orca package with actual translations?
Or possible replace gnome-orca package with stable version?
Now, this packages available your repository:
Gnome-orca-stable (actual stable version)
gnome-orca-devel (development version, latest version is
2.23.5-0ubuntu1~ppa1)
gnome-orca (2.23.5-0ubuntu1~ppa1)
gnome-orca-svn (2.23.5~4036-0ubuntu1~ppa1)

2. The packages not signed. Possible solve this problem?

3. What happen when coming out the 2.24 stable orca version, possible
repack gnome-orca-stable with actual Orca translations with 2.24 branch
(because language packs are different with Hardy and Intrepid release)?

Thanks your ansvers,

Attila