ibmtts and sound

Guy Schlosser guyster at bex.net
Tue Oct 28 19:08:04 GMT 2008

Hey there Jose, did you build gnome-speech from source?  Just
wondering how you got ibmtts support configured.  I was going to ask
a similar question, because I know there is not a package for ibmtts
as there is for Cepstral and Dec-talk.  I obviously know how to build
gnome-speech from source, but I recall that there was something that
had to be done to insure that pulseaudio integration was not
broken.  If someone has done this successfully, any tips and/or
tricks would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much in advance and keep
up the good work.  I've seen some excellent progress thus far, and
look forward to what will be done in intrepid+1.

Thanks much in advance,

Guy