New developer

Tom Lloyd thomaslloyd at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 23:23:43 GMT 2008

Hello All,

Just wanted to say Hi and to get myself known. I have been using Ubuntu for=
three or so years. I am a 26 year old developer from the UK trained in Emb=
edded / Realtime systems. As a side project I am intergrating SAPI into Ubu=
ntu to gives access to the MS speech engines using speech dispatcher.

I use compiz for zoon, so i could be intrested in working to improve speech=
and magnification under ubuntu, suggestions for projects welcome.=20

Look forward to joining in.

Tom