New orca-customizations.py file

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 19:59:23 BST 2008

Hi,
Here's the latest script.  This one includes a script for battery
status.  Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have a battery at the moment
so I can't test this as thoroughly as I would like.  It can detect thaqt
a battery is not present., so it should work the rest of the way too.
Here are the keybindings for the new script:
orca-a battery status
orca-d date (can be pasted from the clipboard)
orca-t time (can be pasted from the clipboard)
orca-w current temperature and conditions
IF the battery status key doesn't work as expected, please let me know.
Thanks
Storm