I need a program

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Oct 2 03:17:27 BST 2008

Hi their.  Their is also the Sycronet BBS (not sure if its the right
spelling) but its accessible all right.  Also, it comes with its own FTP,
Web, NNTP, mail server, and a few I can't remembr.  Since dial-up modems
aren't as prevelant as before, callers actually telnet into the BBS, and
from then on, its like good old BBS's of the day.

--Erik