I noticested something strange with orca

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Sat Nov 1 19:02:17 GMT 2008

Hi, I was playing around with making drawers in intrepid. What I found is that if you add one idem in a menu it adds all of that menu to the drawer.
But the strange thing I discovered is when going through the  preferences menu orca reads the items fine.
But, when reading the same items when they are added to a drawer I also get a message telling about the idem. I assume this message is visible to sighted people in the actual menu, so why doesn't orca read the info about items in the menus like it does when they are in drawers?
Mike.