add voices in festival

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Fri May 16 18:45:51 BST 2008

The gnome-speech driver for festival looks for the (voice.list) binding.
  To see this in festival, run 'festival' and type '(voice.list)' at the
festival prompt.

The thing that builds up voice.list seems to be
/usr/share/festival/voices.scm, and it seems to be dependent upon some
FestVox conventions.

Will