turning off event sounds in orca

J. T. Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:11:09 BST 2008

someone once offered that to me as a possible solution to my no-sound issue when starting with orca. how does one do this from the keyboard if possible?
Thanks in advance!
Taylor laurie
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux
pas.
Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no grammatical use
and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.
Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards,
so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.