Hardy, Inaccessible Battery Recall Notification?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:39:32 BST 2008

I have been using Hardy on my Thinkpad T43 for several weeks now.  yesterday, I  had a sighted person with me when I first logged into the system.  I  found out that immediately after logging in, a very obvious message was being displayed, warning me that my machine's battery may have been recalled.   I know my battery is alright, so we checked the do not show again box, pressed ok, and the message no longer appeared after that.  Although this message has obviously been appearing at each login until yesterday, it seems that it is completely undetectable by Orca.  Is this a known issue?  If not, where should the bug go?

Thanks,

--Al