possible bug

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 23:28:11 GMT 2008

Hi, I have played with different ways to start orca and found the following.
When I start orca manually, it starts fine the first time. But, when I set orca to start when I log in, it starts, but I get no other speech after the welcome message.
Starting it manually again once or twice corrects this problem. So maybe the problem is in gdm or another program trying to start at the same time. I tried this on three different computers and got the same results.
Over all, I have to say, hardy is turning out to be pretty good.
Mike.