Apache/MySQL/PHP

Jann Schneider schneider_jann at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 24 19:49:22 BST 2008

Hello,

you can search for packages using aptitude search. For example:

sudo aptitude search mysql

This will display a list with packages which have to do with mysql. This
list is as follows: the first column displays a status like 'i' for
installed packages etc. The second one shows the package name and the
third one gives a short description of this package.

Regards Jann