help restoring orca and at-spi

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:14:36 GMT 2008

>Try running sudo apt-get -f install and see what it wants to remove/install. Then try >installing gnome-orca again.
Unfortunately, I already did "apt-get -f install" and that is how orca got wiped out.  subsequently I tried fixing the /etc/apt/sources.list file to only include the ubuntu CD and then ran "apt-get update" and "apt-get gnome-orca"; but it gives me a message saying that it can't install.
The error message is kind of long, would it help if I went back and tried to capture it to a file and post it to the mailing list?  (This is the error message that says I can't install orca, it's too late to get the apt-get -f install message.)

Thank you