ubiquity, how is it coming?

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Fri Feb 29 23:56:22 GMT 2008

Hi, I have seen a few updates to ubiquity in the past two weeks. I installed it on my installed ubuntu system so I could watch it's status.
Anyway, I have seen a few updates lately when I do aptitude dist-upgrade.
My question is, are these just updates to the program, or do they have to do with making it accessible with orca?
I still can't get speech unless I run it from the root account, but I'm not even sure if it will run from a user account when it becomes accessible, since there really wouldn't be any reason for it to.
Mike.