question ofyasr screen reader

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Feb 29 16:45:52 GMT 2008

Dear list!

I see the Yasr screen reader package version with Ubuntu Hardy.
The version number is 0.6.8-0ubuntu1.
In Sourceforge, the Yasr version number is 0.6.9.
Possible replace Yasr with this version?
In 0.6.9 version use speech-dispatcher interface.

With 0.6.8-0ubuntu1 version of Yasr, possible configured with
Speech-dispatcher interface?

Another question of Yasr:
I seed with Launchpad with translation section
(https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/yasr/) No
translatable templates available.
I seed pot file with Yasr in Sourceforge 0.6.9 version.
I would like translate with hungarian language the Yasr messages, not a
big work, only 120 messages.
How can send this translation if I would like in Hardy final release?

Attila