has anyone else had this problem with orca?

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 18:21:37 GMT 2008

Hi, I have noticed for several days that many times when orca starts, I get the welcome message and then loose speech.
re starting orca usually solves this problem. I have also noticed that when in the root account Orca usually starts fine the first time.
Has anyone else noticed this. The last time this happened, I did insert q to quit and heard goodbye. So apparently orca is still running, but for some reason stops speaking on the first attempt to start it.
Mike.