Hardyheron Alpha5 Windows installer problem

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Feb 26 20:43:48 GMT 2008

Dear List!

I am downloaded February 25 dayli build of Hardy alpha 5 iso, and
downloaded  Wubi-8.04-alpha-rev431.exe file from www.wubi-installer.org
website.
Putted same folder the .exe file and the .iso file.
Started the installation, selected language with hungarian, writed
username with hammera, writed password, and the accessibility dialog,
choosed screen reader.
Clicked the forward button, and clicked the install button.
The installation is worked succesfully.
After the restart, choosed Ubuntu in operating systems.

The system begun boot, and after a lot of time, begun automatic install
the new system.
Orca not speech, but I hear two for Ubuntu sounds for installation.

When my hard disk don't copyed nothing, pressed enter key and my
computer restarted successfully.

Retry choosed Ubuntu with boot menu and pressed enter key.

On The login screen, typed my user name and typed my password, and I
surprised: the keyboard laiout not set with hungarian language (z and y
letter replaced but I don't no).
The Orca screenreader not started automaticaly (Normal installation is
started automaticaly the new system if installed the ubiquity application).
The accessibility settings is not take effect (normal installation is
good if installing hardy with Ubiquity application).

I know this is a test version, possible fix these problems in final release?

Thanks,

Attila