problems running speech-dispatcher 0.6.6

Sérgio Neves sergionevess at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 03:33:15 GMT 2008

Hi,
Oh, thanks, I thought speech-dispatcher created directories if they didn't
exist. So this problem is solved.
But I have another doubt:
Now I have speech-dispatcher running well with espeak and orca, but when I
type
spd-say "hello"
it says:
spd-say: error while loading shared libraries: libspeechd.so.2: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

What does it mean?

I don't find any file with this name. The file I hve on /usr/lib is
libespeak.whatever, not libspeechd.whatever.

Thanks

Best regards

Sérgio Neves