Ubuntu accessible installation is work

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Fri Feb 15 20:45:26 GMT 2008

Hello all!
Mike,
I filled the bugreport with launchpad, with gnome-orca section.
I writed the ubiquity installer is not speeching witth orca with ubuntu
7.10, and hardyheron alpha4 release.

Writed how can fix this problem.
I dont no who is the developer with fix this problem with my
suggestions, because my suggestions is working fine and easy doing.
I installing ubuntu with my fix, and speech correctly.
Who can help me?
I very would like the next generation Ubuntu hardy installer is speech
and the new system administration is work perfect, not present sudo
atspy problem.

Attila