Ubuntu accessible installation is work

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Feb 11 17:28:57 GMT 2008

Hy!
I am tryed generate a new Ubuntu install desktop cd.
Copied With the casper/filesystem.squashfs filesystem files and folders
with the new folder, put the .orbitrc file the target folder/root
directory with following lines:
ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0
I Delete the casper/filesystem.squashfs,
And after this, regenerating the casper/filesystem.squashfs file with
the new folder files and directoryes.
I am Maked the desktop iso file and burned it the cd, and after this
testing the accessible installation (f5 key, three down arrow and two
enter key etc).
Launch orca screen reader and setup my needs, and after, click the
desktop icon install. And it is working perfect!

Dear developers!
Possible with the installation, put the installer with the .orbitrc file
in the new installed system with the root directory automaticaly if
accessibility modes selected with the f5 key?
Possible make the next generation Ubuntu install cd-s this modifications?

Thanks,

Attila Hammer