Sudo atspy problem is worked

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Mon Feb 11 07:17:08 GMT 2008

Hello!

I am trying put the .orbitrc file with two lines my root home directory:
ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0
This is work fine!
I am triing this thing:
When booting originaly ubuntu live cd, pressing f5 and free down arrow
and two enter key, starting Orca and setup my needs, copiing the
.orbitrc file the root home directory. And ubiquity and installation of
ubuntu is working fine!
Possible the next hardy release putting in the .orbitrc default the live
cd file system? Possible to doing accessible install the .orbitrc copied
the root home directori automaticaly?
If possible doing, the sudo atspy problem is not present. I am triing
testing purpose generate a live cd with .orbitrc file the /root home
directory the live file system in this day, and writing work or not work.

Thanks,

Attila Hammer