ubuntu alternate cd - configuration and suggestions

Sérgio Neves sergionevess at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:16:50 GMT 2008

Hi,
I've installed ubuntu using the alternate cd and it did well.
But the problem is the following:
When I start my system, it always asks for my type of braille display, port,
etc.
What can I do to prevent this questions on each start up?
As a suggestion, is it possible to improve the alternate cd so that it
assumes the options that we made on the installation process and starts up
the system with these options?

I'd like to make another suggestion:
In these braille options, is it possible to add the option to choose a
braille table?

Thanks for providing all of this

Best regards

Sérgio Neves