orca and msn client

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 06:54:06 GMT 2008

Hello

Pidgin main window closes when you press alt f4.  If you close that
window, I assume you are wanting to close the application.  So instead
of alt f4 press ctrl q to close the window.  That way it opens back up
when you start the client again.
Justin Harford

My soul, do not seek eternal life…
but exhaust the realm of the possible.