why using graphics mode for a11y?

Andre Nuno Soares ans at meo.pt
Sun Dec 28 17:11:30 GMT 2008

Hello Nuno,

I agree with the reasons given so far (broader base of developers /
users, some kinds of apps you can only find in X, employability, etc).

The most important reason, however (IMHO), is that I don't want a
browser for the blind, I want all browsers to be accessible to everyone,
including, for instance, people with motor disabilities who can't use a
normal keyboard, but who see perfectly ok.

André